Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

The Park

In the park you can do a lot of things like play or run around. In a park there has to be a skate park and a swing at least. Its special to me because I shared some good memories there especially the swing. When you are at the park you can see a baby playground and that has a lot of colors that why babies like it.

The park is a big space and you can probably fit 50 people. My favourite park that I like to go is Owairaka park because it's close to my house and I can just walk. Sometimes people come with whips and sirens and show of too everyone. When i'm there i play on my skateboard and play basketball like any kid.

When i’m there I feel like that there are no rules and you can do anything you want. Everyone uses it even dogs cats and even adult. Whatever age you are you can play in the park. When I had a dog we always used to walk too the park all the time but now we have no dog because we gave it to someone else.

THE END

Screenshot 2016-11-23 at 10.10.12 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-11-23 at 10.10.32 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-11-23 at 10.15.36 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment